- It's normal to feel tired after class, even the day after your first class. After a few classes, you will notice less and less after class fatigue.
- Nausea, dizziness, and headaches are possible after class. If this is the case, you are probably dehydrated. Be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day and remember to drink a bottle of water during class.
- Skin irritation is possible. The heat in our hot yoga classes releases toxins trapped in the skin. Showering directly after class will wash away the toxins, thus reducing skin irritation.
- Prepare to have increased energy levels after practicing hot yoga! You might even have difficulty sleeping due to the extra energy.
- Feeling quite hungry or losing your appetite are both common reactions following the first few hot yoga classes. Your appetite will normalize once you are practicing regularly.
- It is recommended to get 5 classes per week for maximum benefits.
- Showers are available at the studio for your convenience.