- Arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Discuss health issues and/or limitations with your instructor before class begins.
- Wear appropriate, breathable workout attire that you don't mind getting sweaty.
- Remove your shoes when you enter the studio.
- Never bring your cell phone in the class room.
- Do not chew gum during yoga.
- Do not wear heavy perfume or cologne to class.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Drink lots of water throughout the day and bring a water bottle with you to class. (Chilled water is also available for purchase.)
- Try not to eat three hours before class for maximum comfort.